Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Claim to Fame

Several months ago, after some of my Marshalltown friends came to visit me, Kathy told some stories to her parents about their trip to China. I received an email shortly after saying that they had told the local newspaper that I should be interviewed since I'm doing something a little different than the norm. I agreed and we decided that it would be easier to conduct the interview in person, once I had returned to Marshalltown for the summer. I had the interview last week and today it was in the paper. You can see the story at the link below!

http://www.timesrepublican.com/page/content.detail/id/519323.html?nav=5005

2 comments:

fkgrls said...

you're so famous!! We love you. k

Debbie B. said...

I loved when I read "I immediately said yes" to the offer to teach in China:) How immediate?? :) I remember the in between from our brief God moment, and its cool to see how God has blessed you there!