Walk in the front door and this is what you see...these doors open up and lead into the two bedrooms. But, first...turn right...

You are now facing my living room!

Turn slightly to the right... Here's the couch and dining room table. The table is set immediately to the right of the front door.

Okay, now turn slightly left again and walk forward, towards the window... Here's one of the balconies (aka: coffee sippin' room).

Go through the doors and look out the window... View from the window. The black building is my absolute favorite hot pot restaurant! This side of the apartment gets very, very noisy.

Now walk back to the front door, facing the closed double doors. Turn to your left... Here we have the kitchen!

Now go out of the kitchen and walk towards the double doors...stop before you open them. Turn left and see the bathroom that causes me stress!

Open the double doors... Directly in front of you is a big storage closet.

Turn right and find the spare bedroom on the side of the apartment by the restaurant.

Now, go back to the left of the double doors and you find yourself in my bedroom!

Take a quick glance outside my window to see the courtyard below.

Hope you enjoyed the tour!
3 comments:
Shannon, I think that is the best picture tour I've ever had! Seriously, most of the time I can't figure out hte layout of the place for anything, but I can picture yours very clearly.
And, that washer looks pretty superior to your old one...
Looks beautiful! I live on the 4th floor and trust me...I feel your pain! 68 stairs, every time. SUCKS when you're carrying groceries or anything remotely heavy! But, I absolutely do the "Stop and think if you forgot anything" move!
You have a blue frig!! how cool is that?
Post a Comment