Tuesday, February 24, 2009
A Few More Wedding Photos...
These are photos that I received from Allison, she got them from her friend who took them. I tried to link onto their website but it's all in Chinese and I need to register before I can see the pictures. If I ever figure out how you can all do that in the U.S., I will let you know. Otherwise, here's a little sampling of the photos that they took!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey~~~~Amazing:) hahahahahahaha!!!
Hey~Good to see them!
oh my word! you are beautiful!
These are beautiful shots! What a treat to have for keeping! They did a great job with the hair ....thanks for throwing in about the wig, I was wondering when your hair had grown so long to do that! These are only the photos your friend took? These are spectacular themselves!
Post a Comment