W: Hello, Jim. How were your travels to Paris?
M: Very nice. We saw many famous sights and ate a lot of tasty food.
Or, of course the ones about America:
W: I do not think that America should use so much paper.
M: How much paper do they use?
W: Well, enough to kill about 850 million trees.
M: Wow, that is a lot of trees that have to die!
Whether this is true I'm not sure, but just a thought...maybe they shouldn't be criticizing our use of paper until they have a solution for the number of plastic bags they use! We all have our problems, right?
As I mentioned in my last blog, I've been spending a lot of time with my students before they head home for break...here are some pictures!
This first one is with Anya, one of my tiniest students!

Maybe you can see the stuffed rat/mouse that I am holding. My students gave this to me as a Chinese New Year's gift since we are heading into the year of the rat.

With 3 of my boy students...out of 150 students, I had only 22 boys this semester.
1 comment:
okay actually maybe a bit more than semi jealous :P
Post a Comment