Sunday, February 21, 2010
Writer's Note: Clarification
It seems that my last blog is giving people the idea that I am now officially married. Whoops! Hahaha...actually, we are NOT legally married yet, just in Tony's parent's eyes! :) It was really important for them to do the whole ceremony in their hometown for all of their family and friends. And since Tony is their only son and this is the only time they'll get to do a ceremony like this in Hunan, we let them at it. We don't have the certificate yet but we should be getting it soon! With all the multiple receptions/ceremonies our "wedding year" is going to be quite extended! Sorry for any misunderstanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess that includes me -- I thought you were married, because my husband and I got "registered" (登记) before we did ours. Anyhow, Thailand sounds like a wonderful place to say "I do", so wish you a beautiful wedding. :-)
What a great resource!
Post a Comment