Well I think that stories about your students are always worth a read. What have you noticed that is different now than a year ago while in China? Any trips lately? I would imagine a writers block is hard to deal with considering you blogging is how most people find out how you are doing that way... I try other means but am never sure if you get them.
3 comments:
Tell us about your new job, silly!
Well I think that stories about your students are always worth a read. What have you noticed that is different now than a year ago while in China? Any trips lately? I would imagine a writers block is hard to deal with considering you blogging is how most people find out how you are doing that way... I try other means but am never sure if you get them.
-El Huevos-
great observo has to go people watch for a bit!
Post a Comment