Saturday, July 11, 2009
I'M BACK!
So, it seems that all this time all I had to do was go to my local SPR (Starbucks imitator) Coffee house and use their Wi-Fi to get to my blog! Doh! I just logged onto the Internet a few minutes ago and my blog site popped up. What a surprise! I'll be writing a few updates today and come back later this week to write some more. I'm ecstatic! :) Next time I will be more patient with the Chinese firewall and just be critical of my school's firewall...haha. (Well, I should say that my patience will kick in when they unblock Facebook!) It's great to be connected again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's different being on this side of the Great Fire Wall during a big event. I assume you've heard a little bit about what's going on out west. crazy stuff. anyway, keep me updated on what you finally do with the English teaching.
Welcome back! I missed you!!
Welcome back!
Post a Comment