This past week during class I was flagged down by a group of students who were supposed to be having a group discussion about "luck" but instead they were apparently discussing which celebrity I most closely resemble. The result...actress Amy Adams. This is certainly not the first time that I have been told I look like a famous person here in China. I've come to the conclusion that there is one important trait when it comes to choosing my celebrity look-alike and that is - blonde hair. If a famous person meets that criteria then it's a fit!
On another occasion, two students got into an argument about who I look like. One of them said Phoebe from "Friends" and the other immediately retaliated saying I definitely look more like Rachel! See the common thread? The blonde hair!
I've made a picture collection below of all the actresses/dolls that I've been compared to. In addition to the ones listed above, we have: Gwenyth Paltrow (blonde), Renee Zellweger (blonde), Nicole Kidman (ultra-blonde) and Barbie. I can hardly even speak the last one without a groan escaping!
Now, it's your turn to judge...who do I most closely resemble? :/
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)



5 comments:
DEFINITELY Gwyneth Paltrow - Hello - The Royal Tenenbaums - you look just like her in that movie!
oh dear.....
I can see the resemblance in the picture of Nicole Kidman that you included! :)
Phoebe from "Friends"...Haha!!!
Well, you look a little like her!
What about:
http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/21/aidol_carly11_021abrf.jpg
????
Post a Comment